The University of Jos, UNIJOS has commenced the online sale of Direct Entry (DE) admission forms for the academic session of 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 respectively.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into the University of Jos, that there will be an on-line screening exercise with effect from 10th April 2023 until further notice.
Recommended – UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
Please note that only candidates who applied through Direct Entry JAMB Admission and choose the University of Jos as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
How to Apply
All candidates are required to:
- Visit the Unijos portal: portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on FORM APPLICATION
- Click on 2021 OR 2022 UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter the Candidates JAMB Registration Number and click Get Started
- Candidates will be required to provide the following:
- Contact Phone Number (Self or relatives).
- Email (Please provide active personalised email not that of relatives or friends).
- Password (Please provide an easy to remember word or number).
- Confirm Password and click the ‘sign up’ button.
- An Email message will be sent to the candidate’s Email account. Candidates should check the University mail and click the confirmation link after which the system will display an acknowledgement page confirming the account and a link to the portal login.
- At the login page https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/Login, Candidates are required to enter their email and password provided in step 5. The system takes every candidate to their personalised dashboard.
- To effect payment, Candidates are required to process all payments from their dashboard only. Click on the button ‘Pay Screening Charges’ and select the preferred payment option or channel (ATM Card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then follow the instructions or prompts. (NB: for Bank branch payment, candidates may need to redo steps 7)
- Upon Successful payment, all candidates are to enter the A-level subjects/qualification and exam body and Click Upload. Note: Editing of results will not be allowed once post-JAMB screening is closed.
- Print the Screening Registration Slip, Log out and await further communication from the University
The Online registration portal for the screening will be open with effect from 10th April 2023, until further notice.