JUPEB Expo 2020 / JUPEB Runs (Runz) 2020 / JUPEB Advanced Level Programme Answers 2020 / Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board Free Runz 2020 / JUPEB A Level Answers 2020. Get 2020 JUPEB Art, Science or Social Science subjects Answers few hours to your exam time.
JUPEB Timetable 2020 is now available, JUPEB Exam is scheduled to hold from Monday September 7th to Friday September 18th, 2020. Get JUPEB Expo 2020, JUPEB Runs/Runz 2020, JUPEB A’Level Promotional Exam Runz few hours to your exam.
JUPEB Exam Date 2020
We use this medium to inform all candidates registered for the 2020 JUPEB Examinations that the earlier scheduled date of the examinations has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
A new date for the 2020 examinations will be announced as soon as the situation of the Country permits and will be communicated to the Centre Directors
JUPEB Runs 2020
JUPEB :- The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board, JUPEB is always written in June at all centres in the 36 states of Nigeria. Subscribe to Legit to get the Minimum requirements for Direct Entry Admission.
Tags: jupeb runs 2020, jupeb expo 2020, jupeb expo 2020/2021, 2020 jupeb expo, advertisement for admission into university of ilorin jupeb programme for 2020/2021, 2020 jupeb literature answer, jupeb 2020 literature questions and answers real jupeb 2020 literature expo runs, jupeb 2020 chemistry questions and answers real jupeb 2020 chemistry expo runs, jupeb 2020 chemistry questions, 2020 jupeb runs, 2020 jupeb runz, 2020 free waec neco gce ijmb jupeb jamb nabteb expo answer, jupeb textbooks pdf, jupeb 2020 chemistry questions and answers real jupeb 2020 chemistry expo runs, jupeb 2020 chemistry questions, futo jupeb Answers 2020, ijmb jupeb advantages, jupeb expo Online 2020.
List of Universities Accepting JUPEB Programme
The following universities are JUPEB partners:
- Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (UNAAB)
- Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA)
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO)
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (OAU)
- University of Benin, Benin City (UNIBEN)
- University of Ilorin, Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- University of Lagos, Akoka – Lagos (UNILAG)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- University of Uyo, Uyo (UNIUYO)
Other universities in Nigeria are:
- Achievers University, Owo, Ondo State
- Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti
- Bowen University, Iwo
- Bells University of Technology, Ota, Ogun State
- Caleb University, Imota
- Crawford University, Igbesa
- Crescent University, Abeokuta
- Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
- Fountain University, Oshogbo
- Hezekiah University, Umudi, Imo State
- Kwararafa University, Wukari, Taraba State
- Lead City University, Ibadan
- Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State
- Osun State University, Oshogbo
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun State
- Paul University, Akwa
- Redeemers University, Ede, Osun State
- Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ijebu-Ode
- University of Port Harcourt
- Wellspring University, Irhirhi, Benin City.
Must Read – JAMB CBT Expo 2021 / JAMB CBT Runs 2021
Statistical analysis shows that 70% of candidates who write Jamb yearly don’t get admission. Among the 70% of Candidates who remain at home yearly, 50% of them don’t get up to Jamb required mark and the remaining 20% fail to reach their school of choice desire score. The reasons why this statistics will never decline is because our educational system is run in the hands of people who don’t want us to succeed, All they want is our money yearly. This is the more reason Legit Crew created this article.
JUPEB is a National Examination body saddled with the responsibility of conducting examinations for students, who have undergone approved subject combinations and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into Nigerian and partnering foreign tertiary institutions.
Note: Jupeb is the same as School of Foundation, for those calling to ask the difference.
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of perfoemance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
JUPEB 2020 Expo Runs Approved Subjects
JUPEB Subscription Procedure 2020
Interested candidates seeking admission into the University via JUPEB should follow the guidelines as stated below in order to subscribe.
(1) All Subjects + practicals: = ContactLegit via 09060948147
(2) 3 Subjects: = N13000
(3) 1 Subject: = N5000
(4) 2 Practicals: = N3500
(5) 1 Practical: = N2500
If you need legit account details, text “I need Legit JUPEB account details to 09060948147.
Select the price that suits your needs according to the listed number of subjects.
(a.) Pay any of the above Mentioned Amount, depending on how many subjects that you want.
(b.) After payment, send the following details to 09060948147 :-
===> 1. Name:
===> 2. Phone Number:
===> 3. Paid Subject(s):
===> 4. Amount Paid:
===> 5. Mtn Card
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ’s]
Q1. What is JUPEB?
A. JUPEB means Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board. It is a programme spearheaded by the University of Lagos (Unilag) to give O’level graduates and those who have found JAMB difficult in using it as a means of gaining admission. So it serves as one of the best alternatives to JAMB. JUPEB takes you into 200 level of any university of your choice. For more information read What is JUPEB
Q2. Is It Only Unilag That Offers The Programme?
A. No, is not only Unilag that offers the programme, as a matter of fact about 70% of Southern Nigerian universities accept the result of JUPEB to gain admission into 200 level. JUPEB have affiliated universities, and these affiliates universities not accept the result, but they have the approval to have their own centre of JUPEB to run the programme.
Q3. Is It Only The Centre I Did programme I Can Use The Result?
A. No, you can use the result anywhere you want, even though you have done the programme somewhere else. You must have done the programme in Ilorin, and decide to use it to gain admission into University of Lagos, you have done the programme in Lagos centre and decide to use it to gain admission at Delta State University (Delsu)
Q4. Does JUPEB Result Expire?
A. JUPEB result does not expire, you can decide not to use it immediately you are through with the programme, you might use it after ten years of having JUPEB result, three years after having it. The choice is a choice.
Q5. How Can I use JUPEB To Gain Admission Into University Of My Choice?
A. Once you are through with the programme, you will only need to combine the JUPEB result with Direct Entry form and follow the instructions on the JAMB website about the Direct Entry form. You need to be updated when Direct Entry form will be out so that you buy your direct entry form early to avoid late registration to your best university
Q6. What Is The Duration Of JUPEB?
A. JUPEB spans 10 months of two semesters, which is 5 months for each semester. At the end of each semester, JUPEB students would write Continuous assessment test and a final examination. It is these examinations that would be computed as their final examinations.While the test is 30 marks and the examinations are 70 marks. So candidates are advised to take their continuous assessment serious not only during the examination.
Q6. Q. Does Unilag Accepts JUPEB?
A. Yes, Unilag accepts JUPEB programme
Q7. Can I Use Awaiting Result To Apply For JUPEB?
A. Yes, you can use awaiting result to apply for JUPEB programme
Q8. What is the Official JUPEB website?
A. The official JUPEB website is www.jupeb.edu.ng
For further enquiries, contact us through What’sApp, Call or SMS 09060948147