United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) has commenced the recruitment of qualified candidates for Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) in Nigeria.
United Bank for Africa, UBA is seeking qualified candidates for a wide variety of roles.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is a Multinational pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos and known as Africa’s Global Bank. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris and New York. In December 2021, UBA received its banking license to commence operations in the UAE. It is listed as commercial bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria. The shares of stock of the group are listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, where they trade under the symbol: UBA.The
UBA strongly believe that Nigerian people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in, across Africa and beyond. We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world. To this end, we are always striving to:
– Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
– Help our workforce maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others.
- Bachelor’s Degree (2nd Class Lower) from a University
- Proof of completion of NYSC or exemption certificate
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years old by October 2023
- 0 – 2 years work experience
- Minimum years of work experience required 0 years
GMAP aims at inspiring young professionals to discover themselves and their inherent potentials after graduation. The Programme is designed to select, develop, and build a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be trained to drive the Bank’s vision to be the undisputed leading and dominant financial services institution in Africa.
Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge & Skills Required
Good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work within a team.
Visit jointhetribe.ubagroup.com to apply
Applications closes – April 28th 2023.