NABTEB, the acronym for the National Business and Technical Examinations Board May/June Exam Results for the academic session of 2019/2020 is officially out online. Candidates who wrote the exam are to check their results online or via text message.
How to Check NABTEB May/June Results
1. Go to NABTEB results checking portal at https://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
2. Enter your Candidatate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2002
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
To have your result sent to your e-mail address, do the followings:
Follow steps 1-5 above.
Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. email@example.com
Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to Check NABTEB May/June Results Via Text Message
Send SMS in the format below:NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327For example:
To check for May/June results,
NABTEB*01001001*123456789012*MJ*2012To check for Nov/Dec results,
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms