This article will be focusing on the procedure to check WAEC Ghana Result released recently for the academic session of 2019/2020.
All candidates who participated in the just concluded WAEC for school candidates are urged to follow the guidelines below to check your results successfully.
How to Check Ghana WAEC May/June Results 2019.
- Visit the WAEC portal at https://ghana.waecdirect.org/
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2003.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.