class="wp-block-heading">How to Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME & Direct Entry
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has announced the sale of Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form for the academic session of 2021/2022.
The University hereby invites candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2021/2022 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 150 to apply for Screening. Also, candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2021/2022 JAMB Direct Entry application are equally for screening Exercise.
Interested candidates must score a minimum of 150 to apply for Screening
Candidates must have chosen UNIUYO as their 1st Choice in the 2021/2022 JAMB Direct Entry application
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2021/2022 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Cost
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidates is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
Closing Date :
Friday, November 26th, 2021