The Authorities of Cross River State University of Science and Technology, CRUTECH wishes to inform all the interested applicants that the online sale of post UTME and direct entry (DE) admission form for the academic session of 2019/2019 will commence on Monday 24th June 2019.
It is hereby announced for the information of prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2019 UTME Examination, that the Online Registration for admissions into the 2019/2020 Academic Session will commence on Monday
24thJune, 2019 and ends on Wednesday October 30th, 2019.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) Naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link at the top left of the website.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be done online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2019 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above and choose CRUTECH as their First Choice in the 2019/2020 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines are open CALLS & WHATSAPP from 8am-4pm Monday to Friday: 08189351784; 08151118002; 08066462239; 09072711614