Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Postgraduate Admission Form for the academic session of 2023/2024 is now selling online.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate programmes of Akwa Ibom State University for the 2023/2024 academic year. All applicants seeking admission into the postgraduate programmes must satisfy the University matriculation requirements.
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed online on payment of N20,000.00 (twenty thousand Naira) only excluding charges. The following steps should be followed:
2. Click the “Start Now” button
3. Select “ENROL”
4. Select Postgraduate
5. Enter a Phone Number
6. On the next page enter the last six (6) digit of the Phone Number you entered in 5
7. Enter the basic details (Surname, First Name, Other Names, Date of Birth, Gender and Marital Status)
8. Click the card option to pay NGN20700.00 using your debit card.
9. AFTER PAYMENT
a) Follow step 1-5
b) Complete the Online registration form by providing the required information.
c) Print the completed form
d) You are required to scan and upload the following documents:
•SSC or its equivalent • Degree/HND/OND•SGD/PGDE( For M.Sc. applicants only) • M.Sc./M.A/M.Ed./MBA/ ( For Ph.D applicants only) • NYSC(discharge/exemption/exclusion) • Birth Certificate • Certificate Of Origin
10. Click the SUBMIT button after filling the form.
11. PRINT the Registration Confirmation slip as proof of registration.
1. Akwa Ibom State University does not admit candidates for Academic Masters programme on Part Time mode.
2. Applicants must forward the printed form along with credentials in an envelope and address it to: The Secretary School of Postgraduate Studies Akwa Ibom State University Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin LGA PMB 1167 Uyo Akwa Ibom State
3. Applicants must return their completed forms with a Thesis/Dissertation proposal captured on the prescribed School of Postgraduate Studies Proposal Sheet. Such proposals should include the following: Title, Aim/Objectives, Relevance of Study, Methodology, Expected Results among others.
4. Candidates should remember to request, at the time of purchase of the forms, that their relevant academic transcript should be forwarded to; The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Akwa Ibom State University, P.M.B. 1167, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. In addition, completed reference forms should be forwarded to the email address which is stated in the admission form. Admission will not be offered without transcript and completed reference forms.
4 Please, ensure that all e-mail addresses provided are valid.
5 All information uploaded and provided must be correct to avoid being disqualified.
Closing Date :
All completed application forms should be submitted online, with uploaded copies of relevant credentials and a copy of the receipt of payment for the application form not later than December 22, 2023.