They Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) has commenced the registration of new intake of students for the academic session of 2020/2021.
NSUK has enabled portal for Freshers Registration following the release of 2020/2021 first batch admission list
New Students (Freshers)
Registration Period 13th September, 2021 to 25th September, 2021. Two (2) Weeks.
Late Registration (Additional Fees of N15,000.00k): 27th to 30th September 2021. One (1) week.
Change of course Period 13th September to 25th October 2021.
Please note that the portal will be closed by midnight 30th September, 2021, and students will only check registered courses. Any additional and/or dropping of courses must be done within this registration period. Failure to register within this registration period will amount to forfeiting the academic session.. All fees payment must be paid online using a bank ATM card or download and print a copy of the payment invoice and take to any bank branch. Cash payment will not be accepted. Students are advised NOT TO under any circumstances give their money to anybody to pay school fees on their behalf. Candidates need not to come to Keffi to make payment.
Steps for Registration
- Log on to https://portal.nsuk.edu.ng
- Enter your UTME/DE registration number and the default password: “Student@1 to login and update your bio data and change the default password
- Click on Accept Admission to pay the acceptance fees.
- If your payment is confirmed successfully, you can download and print your admission letter, Acceptance fee receipt and Bio-Data report.
- Paying School Fees: Click on Payment School Fees. The fees due for the student category will be displayed. Download and print the copy of e payment invoice and take it to any bank branch or pay online using bank ATM Cards. Then proceed to print your school fees receipt which will indicate your Matriculation number.
- Course Registration : Login now with your Matric number and register for all your required courses as the case may be. Download and print your course Form and exam card
- Faculty Documentation : Proceed to the Financial officer of in your Faculty for all the payment verification and documentation.
Kindly, note that all registered students are expected to proceed to their various faculty officers office/ICT faculty lab to obtain their internet login pin, personal institution email address, and student ID from 27th September 2021.