Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu ANSPOLY announces the sale of admission application forms for National Diploma and Preliminary/Remedial Studies for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The following 2-year National Diploma ND courses are available for the 2019/2020 academic session:
- School of Agriculture and Related Disciplines
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Home and Rural Economics
- Fisheries Technology
- School of Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- School of Management Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Cooperative Economics and Management
- School of Science and Technology
- Computer Science Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Science Laboratory Technology
School of Preliminary/ Remedial Studies
Preliminary/ Remedial Studies(Pre-ND) is available for candidates who have deficiencies in their O’ Level SSCE results to enable them qualify for admission through UTME.
Entry Requirements/ Eligibility for National Diploma ND Programmes
A. Candidates who scored One Hundred and Twenty (120) and above are eligible to apply.
O’ Level SSCE Requirements include:
A. For Science Courses
Candidates must possess at least five credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry and any other subject from the following: Geography, Physics, Economics etc relevant to the Course of Choice.
B. For Arts Courses
Candidates must Possess at least five credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English language, Mathematics, Economics/Business Methods/Commerce/Principles of Accounts/Accounting, and any other two (2) from the following: Literature in English, History/Government,Statistics, Geography, Office Practice /Secretarial Studies and any one Science Subject (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science)
C. Or Candidates who have successfully completed the Preliminary /Remedial Studies of the Institution.
Method of Application
- Qualified candidates are advised to generate RRR Number from Remita Website and pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000.00) through REMITA platform in any commercial bank. Thereafter, proceed with the Remita printout to complete the online application form at the Polytechnic website, www.anspoly.edu.ng
- Preliminary/Remedial Studies – Six Thousand, Two Hundred and Fifty Naira (#6,250.00) payable online through Remita platform at any commercial bank.
For further enquiries, please call 08036043706, 08038901211, 08063310724, 08141141638 or visit the Admissions Office at the Registry Department of Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu, opposite Radio Nigeria Purity FM, Mgbakwu.
Dr. Samuel Nnana Esq