2023 JAMB Questions and Answers/ 2023 JAMB Expo/JAMB CBT / 2023 JAMB CBT EXPO/ 2023/2024 JAMB CBT RUNS/2023/ 2023 COMPUTER BASE JAMB/JAMB Runz ON CBT/2023 JAMB REAL CBT EXPO/2023/2024 Computer Base Test JAMB EXPO/QUESTIONS & Answers.
Candidates seeking to know where and how to get JAMB Runs 2023, JAMB Expo 2024 / 2023/2024 JAMB Runz, JAMB Questions and Answers 2023 to score 230 – 300 & above. Contact 09060948147 for more info.
RECOMMENDED – JAMB Introduces Use of NIN During 2023 Registration
JAMB UTME 2023 Questions & Answers, best for JAMB 2023 Expo/Runs, Free 2023 JAMB Expo, Free JAMB Runs 2023, how to subscribe for JAMB CBT/UTME 2023/2024 Expo with Questions & Answers or how much is JAMB 2023 Expo/Runs subscription for all subjects etc? Search no more cause we are here to put smile on students’ faces. We have done it before and JAMB CBT/UTME exam 2023 own will be better and special.
Table of Contents
JAMB Candidates Results Testimonies
Subscription for JAMB 2023 Expo, Runz has started, subscribe to get the JAMB CBT expo/runs/Questions and Answers for any subject 4 – 6 hours before exam time direct to your phone as sms for you to score 230, 250 280,300 and above Kindly contact us on 09060948147 ..
LISTS OF AVAILABLE SUBJECTS FOR JAMB CBT 2023 EXPO/RUNS:
NOTE: OUR OFFICIAL CONTACT 0814 995 8403 .
NOTE: OUR WHATSAPP CONTACT IS 09060948147 ..
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
HOW QUICKLY WILL THIS ANSWERS COME & HOW SURE ARE THE ANSWERS:
As I said earlier, the answers will arrive at least 4 – 6 hours before the exam commences, The answers which we will send to you have been approved to be fully correct from our various sources .We confirm it before we send it across.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
WhatsApp: 09060948147 ..
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ’s]
What is Computer Based Test (CBT)?
Computer based test is the administration of an examination using a computer. This format is flexible in that the test can be taken at different times and in different locations.
2. Why Computer Based Test (CBT)?
CBT makes for more accurate, precise and fair assessment of the candidates.
3. What are the benefits of Computer Based Test (CBT)?
• It is fast in that it gives immediate feedback.
• It is accurate and offers automated analysis of results.
• It is fair.
• It is more secured.
• It is the global best practice.
4. What is e-UTME?
e-UTME is an electronic form of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination that adopts the use of computer to display and answer test items.
5. What are Computer Based Test (CBT) centres?
Test centres are examination locations across the country where candidates can take Computer Based Tests (CBT). These centres are equipped with modern infrastructure that would enable the conduct of CBT.
6. Where are the test centres located?
CBT centres are located in all the thirty-six states of the federation and the FCT. To find a CBT centre click here…
7. Are these centres well equipped for CBT?
Yes, the centres are well-equipped for CBT.
8. What does the test centre look like?
A room equipped with computers connected to Internet or Intranet (Local Area Network).
9. Are the test centres conducive for CBT?
Yes. The e-UTME accredited professional test centers are certified and equipped to international standards to facilitate a comfortable environment conducive for e-testing. All equipment are provided and there are technical support staff who are available to assist candidates at any time during the examination.
10. How many candidates are attached to a computer?
A candidate is assigned to a computer.
11. Are international testing centres available?
Yes, e-UTME accredited testing centres are available in all the six countries where JAMB conducts its examinations (United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Republic of Benin, Cameroun and Ghana).
12. Does Computer Based Test cost the same as Paper Pencil Examination?
Yes, the cost is the same.
13. How do I pay for my Exam?
You will purchase your e-registration card from any designated bank and register online.
14. Are CBT questions the same as Paper Pencil Test?
Yes, they are.
15. If I take CBT, would my performance be different from those who took PPT?
16. Will the Computer Based Test follow the same content guidelines of the UTME syllabus?
17. Is the duration of the Computer Based Test the same as the Paper Pencil Examination?
The Computer Based Test is generally the same length as the Paper Pencil Examination. The details of the test length will be included in the test instructions on the examination day.
18. Are Computer Based Tests secure?
Yes. The extensive computerized encryption systems make breaking into the test virtually impossible. Also, test centers make it very difficult for candidates to bring in unauthorized materials.
19. Is the Computer Based Test (CBT) compulsory for all candidates?
No, there will be options of either the Computer Based Test or the Paper Pencil Examination.
20. How friendly is the CBT to candidates?
The CBT has been specially designed to provide the necessary atmosphere for the optimum performance of the candidates in terms of layout and simplicity of the questions on the screen. Similarly, moving from one question to another is achieved at the click of the Mouse Button or the movement of the “Arrow Keys”.
21. How do I register for CBT?
Candidates are expected to purchase the UTME registration scratch cards from designated banks and register online through www.jamb.org.ng
23. Will all candidates write the examination at the same time?
No. Each candidate will write the examination according to a scheduled/appointed time.
24. Should I bring the e-slip printout to the testing centre?
Yes. You should bring the original of your confirmation printout to the centre.
25. What do I do if I need to reschedule my examination?
If the need arises, you should contact the SERVICOM office at JAMB, National Headquarters Bwari, Abuja.
26. How do I start the test?
You are expected to first key in the registration number into the computer and click on NEXT. You are to read and follow the instructions that comes up. Now, click on START EXAM.
27. How do I key in my answers on a Computer Based Test?
Answers to questions may be entered into the computer in either of two ways. You may key in answers by clicking on the option you believe to be the answer or typing in the letter of the option. Answers are recorded directly into the computer.
28. May I review my answers or skip questions and answer them later when taking a Computer Based Test?
Yes. You may review and change your answers after they have been entered into the computer during the examination or after you have attempted to answer all the questions before final submission.
29. How do I know the time I have spent on my examination?
The time will be displayed on the computer screen during the examination.
30. May I bring food to the test centre?
No. Food is not allowed in the test centre.
33. May I bring a calculator to the test centre?
No. You will be provided with one on the examination day.
34. If there is a power failure would it affect my timing?
No. There will be power back-up with alternative power supply and your test will return to the exact place where you stopped. All questions are saved upon answering them.
35. How do I end the test?
When you have answered and reviewed all the questions, you would be required to click the “END” button. Another box will ask you to confirm that you are ready to end the test. Once you confirm that you want to end, the test will close and you will not be able to regain entry.
36. Would there be any break during the examination?
No. There is no break between the test.
37. Can I practise taking the Computer Based Test before the actual administration?
Yes, you can practise taking the test as often as you wish by taking the PRACTICE TEST on JAMB website www.jamb.gov.ng/practice-test at no cost to you.
38. How can I get more comfortable with CBT before taking an examination?
You can get further practice tests of JAMB past questions on purchase of an e-card.
39. How quickly will I receive scores?
You will receive your scores on your mobile phones almost immediately you leave the examination centre.
40. Will there be audiovisuals on the Computer Based Test?
That depends on the test being taken. If visuals contribute to the test, they will be shown on the screen with the text of the questions or in a separate window.
41. Is knowledge of computer programming necessary to take a test on the computer?
No. The test administration program only requires you to be able to use the mouse or keyboard to answer questions. Moreover, there will be mouse-practice session on JAMB website.
42. How early should I arrive at the test centre?
You are expected to arrive as early as 6:00 am for the biometrics verification exercise.
43. What if I am late for the testing appointment?
If you arrive after thirty minutes (30mins.) into the examination, you will not be allowed into the testing centre.
More tags : JAMB 2023/2024 Runs, 2023 JAMB CBT Expo, 2023 JAMB Answers, JAMB Exam Assistance, JAMB Exam Runz, JAMB Expo Site, JAMB Real Expo / Runz, 2023 Jamb Expo / Runz, JAMB Questions And Answers, Jamb Questions, Jamb Answers, 2023 jamb expo, 2023 jamb runs, 2023 jamb runz, 2023 best jamb site, 2023/2024 Jamb Chokes/Runz/Runs/Expo/Answers, How to Get Legit, Real and Confirmed Answers For 2023/2024 Jamb CBT Expo/Runz/Chokes/Runs [2023 Jamb Questions and Answers Runz/Expo]
Follow steps above to be part of our 2023 Jamb CBT Expo/Runs, 2023 JAMB Expo, 2023 JAMB Runs candidate